Do you have questions about God that you can’t find an answer to? Maybe you lead a Bible Study or a Sunday school class and are looking for some good materials to use. Below are a few books published by InterVarsity press that we use frequently with our students. If you are interested in using any for personal or group use, contact us at email@example.com and we can get these materials for you at a 60% discount. For more details on the books or to see what else IVP offers, check out www.ivpress.org.
· Knowing Scripture, R. C. Sproul: The best, most succinct resource we’d found for teaching people how to read and interpret Scripture well.
· Discipling Essentials, Greg Ogden: Over 15 topics to use in a discipling relationship or small group setting that cover the basics of Christianity. Each includes scripture study questions and a supplemental reading.
· Is Believing in God Irrational?, Amy Orr-Ewing: A short read that equips you to answer those with skepticalquestions like “How can I know God is real?” and “Is Christianity believable in light of other religions?”
· Being White, Harris & Schaupp: Our culture both celebrates and fights over ethnic & cultural differences. In a multi-cultural world, what does it mean to be a white person? How do we build relationships across ethnicboundaries?
· Stronger Than You Think, Kim Gaines Eckhert: A great book for women that focuses on revealing our brokenness and seeking healing even while we long to be whole. Delves deeply into scripture and includes study questions.