Come join InterVarsity for CNU’s Homecoming weekend!
Thursday November 7 @ 7:30pm – We’re inviting alumni to arrive early and join us for large group in Gaines theater.
Friday, November 8 @ 7:30pm – IV is hosting a table at CNU’s Alumni Reception at Toby Keith’s Bar & Grill in City Center ($10 covers appetizers and 1 drink).
Saturday, November 9 –
- @ 2:00pm – Tailgate lot opens – come join our tent or set up your own!
- @4:30pm – Tailgate picnic hosted by CNU ($15 covers all food & non-alcoholic beverages)
- @7:00pm – Football game – CNU vs. Avertt
Sunday, November 10 – Stay and visit the church you attended while in college!
We already know of quite a few folks coming in from out of town (or out of state)!
If you’d like to come but need a place to stay, post in the CNU IV Alumni Facebook group to connect with our local alumni.
If you plan on attending the Homecoming festivites:
- You can register with the school here: http://cnu.edu/homecoming/.
- This covers general registration for the weekend (free)
- An option to buy a t-shirt ($20)
- “Welcome Back” Alumni Reception registration ($10)
- Tailgate Picnic registration ($15)
- Tailgate space registration if you’d like to reserve your own space separate from the InterVarsity spaces.
- InterVarsity has multiple spaces reserved for the tailgate on Saturday. You do not need to do anything extra to register for tailgating if you plan on joining us. The easiest option is to park on campus and walk to the tailgate lot beside Pomoco stadium. We will have tents and tables set up as well as food and beverages.
- Football tickets need to be purchased separately, and you can get those here: https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/team.asp?SponsorID=5593#.UkxWUGQ9BNJ (November 9 game against Averett.)
If you have any questions or would like to help out with setting up the tailgate, feel free to email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.